Possible Alternative Weaver Features
Starting at 20th level, you gain a deeper understanding of your soul, you can use an action to gain the following benefits for 1 minute
- You gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical attacks.
- your attacks that deal SoulClaw damage ignore resistance and those with the element you chose for Soul Affinity ignore immunity.
- you are immune to the element you chose for Soul Affinity and you are resistant to acid, cold, fire, lightning and thunder damage.
Once you use this feature, you can’t use it again until you finish a long rest.
Starting at Xth level, you can give your attacks an effect based on your SoulClaw damage, whenever you hit a creature with one of your SoulClaw attacks, you can add one of the following effects to the creature on a hit if your SoulClaws are attuned to the appropriate element
- acid: it can't regain hit points until the start of your next turn.
- cold: it is slowed by 10 feet until the start of your next turn.
- fire: it takes extra fire damage equal to your Intelligence modifier.
- lightning it can no longer take reactions until the start of your next turn.
- thunder: it is pushed 10 feet away and knocked prone.