Medium Humanoid (tiefling), neutral good
- Armor Class 13/15/17 (Chain Shirt, Shield)
- Hit Points 32
- Bloodied 16
- Short Rest Healing 18
- Speed 30ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 8 (-1) 16 (+3) 14 (+2) 8 (-1) 14 (+2) 14 (+2)
- Proficiency Bonus +2
- Saving Throws Wisdom, Charisma
- Skills Four skills
- Senses Darkvision 60ft.
- Languages Common, Tiefling
Otherworldy Patron (Fiend). You know the following Invocations: Brimstone Blast, Hex, Beguiling Influence
Fiendish Blood. Once per long rest, as a reaction, you become immune to fire damage until the end of your turn.
Cantrips. You know the following cantrips: Control Flames, Thaumaturgy, Friends.
Dark One's Blessing. When you reduce a hostile creature to 0 Hit Points, you gain 6 (Cha + Level) Temporary Hit Points.
Hex. When you roll initative you can cast Hex without using a bonus action.
Brimstone Blast. Ranged Spell Attack: +4 to hit, reach 120ft., one target. Hit 11 (1d10 + 1d6 + 2) fire damage, and an additional 3 (1d6) fire damage on the start of its turns until the target or a creature within 5 feet of it uses a bonus action to put out the flames, or if some other effect douses the flames (such as the target being submerged in water).
Pact Blade. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage and 3 (1d6) fire damage, and an additional 3 (1d6) fire damage on the start of its turns until the target or a creature within 5 feet of it uses a bonus action to put out the flames, or if some other effect douses the flames (such as the target being submerged in water).
Barakas is a 'spell-less warlock' made by Grod_The_Giant, found here
- Availability: At-will
- Scaling: None
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 90 feet
- Components: S, V, M (the petrified eye of a newt)
- Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You place a curse on a creature that you can see within range. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 3 (1d6) necrotic damage to the target whenever you hit it with an attack. Also, choose one ability when you cast the spell. The target has disadvantage on ability checks made with the chosen ability. While maintaining concentration, you can use a bonus action to transfer your curse to a new creature.
A remove curse cast on the target ends this spell early.
- Availability: Once per long rest
- Scaling: None
- Casting Time: 1 reaction, which you take in response to being damaged by a creature within 60 feet of you that you can see
- Range: 60 feet
- Components: V, S
You point your finger, and the creature that damaged you is momentarily surrounded by hellish flames. The creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. It takes 16 (3d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Loves the festivals of Waterdeep and attends them religiously. This makes him an active part of the community and generally well recieved (for a tiefling).
- The familiy is large and poor, but no one is unhappy. The community is tight and everyone looks out for each other. You might think the traditions are weird, but this is just what being a tiefling in Waterdeep has always been like.
- What you might consider devil worship, they simply call worship. It's a normal thing in this community, and doesn't make anyone here evil. For them, it's just a part of the culture.
- The coming-of-age festival is a big event in every young tiefling's life, where they are blessed by an elder. This ritual bestows the young adult with his tiefling powers, with the power of the firstborn being especially potent. There's a lot of pressure put on that individual to meet the expectations of the family, whatever they might be.
- The prejudice against tielfings doesn't bother him. It's always been like this. He has learned the social rules for his appearence and culture not to bother others, and follows them to the best of his abilities. He smiles with his mouth closed, keeps his hands visible when shopping, and leaves the tavern early to avoid conflict.
- When a fireball is set of in the streets of Waterdeep the Tiefling community is instantly blamed. Barakas is determined to find out who might do such a thing in his beautiful city of splendor, and clear his family's name in the process.