Medium construct, neutral
- Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
- Hit Points 70 (10d8 + 30)
- Speed 30ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 18 (+4) 10 (+0) 16 (+3) 8 (-1) 12 (+1) 6 (-2)
- Skills Perception +4
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning from Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities Poison, Psychic; Slashing and Piercing from Nonmagical Attacks,
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Frightened, Unconscious, Paralyzed
- Senses passive Perception 14
- Languages understands Common and Karasi but can't speak
- Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
Unrelenting. If the enforcer makes an opportunity attack, it can use its multiattack action and move up to its speed as part of the same reaction.
Multiattack. The enforcer makes two slam attacks.
Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) force damaage.
Anti-magic Surge. The Enforcer puts up an Anti-magic Shield that extends in a 10 feet. radius from it. This shield is treated like a field created by the Anti-magic field spell. This shield lasts for 2 rounds before it must be sent out as a wave of force. Each creature within 30 ft. of the Obelan Enforcer must make a Constitution or Dexterity (creature's choice) (DC 15) saving throw or take 16 (4d8) force damage on a failed saving throw, or half as much damage on a successful one. On a failure, the creature's magic and magic equipment is suppressed as if under the effects of the Anti-magic field spell. This suppression lasts until the end of the enforcer's next turn and it cannot use this action again until the suppression effect ends.
1 / 1