Large constuct, unaligned
- Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
- Hit Points 130 (14d10 + 53)
- Speed 30ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 21 (+5) 9 (-1) 19 (+4) 3 (-4) 8(-1) 1 (-5)
- Damage vulnerabilities fire
- Damage immunities poison, psychic; bludeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical attacks
- Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Senses passive Perception 9
- Languages understands the languages of its creator but can't speak
- Challenge 7 (2,900 XP)
Immutable Form The golem is Immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
Magic resistance The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Magic Weapons the golems weapon attacks are magical
Multiattack. the golem makes two slam attacks. Alernatively, If it can, it can use two Burning Log attacks
Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5ft., one target hit: 15 (2d10 + 4)bludeoning damage plus 5 (1d10) piercing damage
Burning Log.(as descibed in "reactions") Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack +4 to hit, reach 5ft. or range 20/60ft., one target hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) bludeoning damage plus 13 (2d12) fire damage
Burning Log (1/Day) if the golem takes any fire damage it can Break of a piece of its body and unlock the action "Burning Log". If it does so its hitpoints are reduced by 10. If it uses the Log as a ranged weapon attack it loses this Attack Option.
Manual of wood golems
wondrous item, very rare
this is a manual of golems following the same rules as the all of the other Manuals of Golems, as found on page 180 in the Dungeon Masters Guide
the golem type for this book is Wood, it takes 45 days to craft and costs 60,000 gp